skip to main content
Laura  Kent
Phone Icon 850-482-9835      Email Icon Email

Principal's Corner

School Choice

Any parent wishing to enroll a student in a school other than the one they are zoned for will have the month of May to complete all the necessary paperwork.  Parents will need to contact the school counselor for the appropriate forms.  After the May 31st deadline, the principal will make the decision whether or not to accept out of zone students. 

A letter with more specific details was sent home with each Grand Ridge student.